August 26th, 2014
March 31st, 2008
|11:48 am - The Ideas Of March|
Well, it's March, so it's time for the state of the KL address.
1) Operation Furybaby : Well underway. Results are expected in about 7 months.
2) Operation OverlyComplexLoveLife : Just gets worse. Especially when you try and dump them and they end up worshipping the ground you walk on.
Note : Must not offer to Charach with someone with Philodox standing RIGHT THERE. Even if am joking.
Note 2 : Must remember that Zeke doesn't have much of a sense of humour.
3) Operation RuleTheWorld : Fostern! Elder! Just need a new pack. Given the old one got expelled.
4) I'm literally miles behind on logs. What am I doing here?
December 18th, 2007
*fiddles with stuff*
OK, state of the KL.
1) Operation : Fury Baby is proceeding well, in the same way that a mine-cart pushed down a track with Harrison Ford on it proceeds well.
2) I'm RPing too late at night. I got a bit upset last night as bedtime came, and I was running around trying to not land KL in it because OOC she couldn't do something that really ought to be practical IC. Apologies to anyone I offended.
3) Operation : Challenge Annikea is currently on hold, while KL thinks about it some more.
4) I'm loads behind on logs. What am I doing writing LJ entries?
June 21st, 2007
June 11th, 2007
Current Mood: Deprived
June 4th, 2007
June 3rd, 2007
More GMing stuff.
( Don't lose your headCollapse )
May 21st, 2007
So, Pris, how much do you know about deer-hunting?
( More Deer-HuntingCollapse )
May 19th, 2007
I've restored and renovated the webpage at http://www.steelbeach.co.uk/KL and transferred all the logs from here to there.
In other news, I GM'd a scene for Alesia...
( A Garou And A Sharp Pointy StickCollapse )
May 14th, 2007